Full Screen Grab for Mac
Full Screen Grab for Mac is a great screenshot-capturing program running on Mac OS. This entire screen grabbing software for Mac is dedicated to captures a screenshot of the entire desktop on Mac OS. If necessary, you can open the countdown timer to prepare your desktop including opening sub-menu and so on. The grabbed images on Mac can be saved into PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, JPEG, JPG and TIF according to your need.
This full screen grab provides an excellent solution to take screenshots of full-screen on Mac. With just one click, screen capture will be brought at your fingertips by the full screen-grabbing tool quickly and easily.
If you need a timer function to capture full desktop of screenshots, don’t miss this professional screenshot grab for Mac. Compared with other screenshot snipping utility, our full screen grab allows you to delay as long as you like to do preparation prior to taking screenshots of full screen on Mac.
According to user’s preference, this Mac screenshot capturing application also enable users to take screen snaps of full desktop with tray icon.
If you prefer to keyboard shortcuts to grab screenshots on Mac, our screenshot capturing program is a wise choice. These wonderful hotkeys can be used to provide you the screenshots exactly as you want with the full screen capturing program on Mac.
Professional editing is also a great feature of this screenshot grab for Mac. Users can draw attention with customizable arrows, added various shapes like rectangle, ellipse, add textual comments with adjustable font and type size and freehand drawing with pencil on full screen shots.
Last, preference setting can be varied at your will such as launching at login, running minimized, delay time, magnification and so on to ease your screenshot capturing work on Mac.
In one word, this Mac full screen grabbing tool is really a great help for tech bloggers, presentation, tutorial and guide based on images.
How to take full screen with timer on Mac?
1. Before you take full screen, you should download and install our full screen capturing on Mac OS.
2. Click on the full screen icon or use tray icon to take screen snaps on Mac. If you need to open menus and sub-menus before capturing, you can use Countdown timer to delay time as long as you need.
4. The grabbed screenshots will be saved automatically in the maim panel of the capturing utility Mac.
5. Now you can edit with some handy tools like drawing arrows, various shapes, adding textual comments and freehand drawing with pencil on full screen shots.
6. Preview resulting full screen snaps Mac, and then save it to the default path or the output file that you select.