Ellipse Grab for Mac
Ellipse Grab for Mac is a professional screen capturing utility for Mac OS especially designed for Mac users to grab ellipse region easily and accurately. This easy-to-use frame grab software allows you to take better screenshot of ellipse region on Mac and meanwhile it gives you more control on how the shots should be taken. In addition, the captured images can be output into popular picture format like PNG, BMP, TIFF, PPM, XBM, XPM, ICO, JPEG, JPG and TIF.
This ellipse-grabbing tool for Mac features an intuitive interface, which enables anyone to capture an ellipse region on your desktop, webpage or any application on Mac easily.
After you click “Ellipse” on the Mac ellipse capture application, you can see a floating translucent window you can move, resize and take screenshots by clicking on it. Then you just need to simply drag and resize the translucent window to cover the area you want to grab on Mac, then click “Snap” to capture the region. Once the image is captured on Mac, it will be saved in the capture panel for you to preview and edit.
A useful screen magnifier which can magnify objects from 4X to 12X help you see details of the ellipse region you will snap accurately on Mac, especially corners of the region. In addition, some very helpful keyboard shortcuts instructions are displayed on screen magnifier to instruct you to operate the Mac screenshot grab much easily.
Besides of hotkeys and control button to grab ellipse region on Mac, capture tray icon is also very convenient to take screenshot Mac. Plus, you can grab an active window with it.
The editing function of Mac screen capture allows you to do basic image editing such as adding texts, arrows, highlights, draw shapes etc. If you need, you can process freehand drawing with its pencil tool on the grabbed images.
Preferences allow you to configure the screenshot setting before you make the capture on Mac, magnification, delay time, running minimized and so on. This wonderful ellipse-capturing program will ensure that you only need to do it once and get it right the next time.
Our Mac ellipse grab will be a wise choice for you to capture an exact ellipse region on Mac.
How to capture ellipse region on Mac with screenshot grab?
1. Install ellipse capture for Mac to get ready for your screenshot-grabbing project.
2. Define ellipse region you will capture by clicking “Ellipse” or tray icon “ capture ellipse”. The floating window can be moved and resized if you need.
3. Adjust frame window until it covers the entire region you would like to grab on Mac. Screen magnifier can be used to magnify corners of the ellipse region for accurate capture.
Tips: press Command at the same time clicking “ Ellipse”, you can grab circular region on Mac with the grabbing program.
4. Then tick “Snap” or press “Enter” button to finish capturing. The snapped image will be displayed in editing window.
5. Edit the pictures by adding texts, arrows, highlights, drawing shapes etc. Freehand drawing with its pencil tool can be processed on the grabbed images.
6. Output ellipse image into popular image format to destination folder.